Monday, April 7, 2008

In The Beginning

Before I go any further I have to be honest-- I'm new at this whole blogging thing. That is to say, online at least. I have been "blogging" in the sense that I have been writing down my thoughts and opinions in notebooks ever since I could write, but I guess that really doesn't count for this.

And to be even more honest, I have had this blog for over a month now and I am just now writing my first post.

Whew, it feels good to get that off my chest.

I have, in fact, been telling myself that I would transfer my thoughts and ideas on certain things from paper to the net. Why don't I just type them here in the first place, you ask? Hmm, good question. Well, I like to have a hard copy of some things, for one. I also have a pad of paper and pen with me at all times and hardly ever a computer, so it's much more convenient and organized to do it this way. I suppose I should get past my first post before I make a real judgment on what's best, though. We'll see.

No comments: